Hike-and-bike maps of Denmark
Denmark is a Scandinavian country in Northern Europe and consists of the Jutland peninsula and numerous islands, including Zealand, Funen and Bornholm. It borders Germany to the south and is surrounded by the North Sea and the Baltic Sea. Denmark has a population of approximately 5.8 million people. The capital of Denmark is Copenhagen. The official language of Denmark is Danish, but many Danes also speak English and German.
Denmark has a developed market economy based on the export of goods such as food, machinery, chemical products and electronics. It also has progressive social and welfare state policies.
Denmark has a rich history and many cultural sights, including Kronborg Castle, Den Gamle By open-air museum, Tivoli Amusement Park and Mols Bjerge National Park. It's also famous for its design heritage and smørrebrød (Danish sandwiches).
Download Hike-and-bike maps of Denmark
The map coverage includes the territory of Denmark.
These maps are expressly not topographical maps but maps with terrain contours for the leisure sector.
Garmin GPS device
Micro SD card installation image
GMAP installation archive for Garmin BaseCamp
GMAP archive for Garmin BaseCamp
Date of last update
Can you use the map of Denmark for your purposes?
Then please donate a small contribution of CHF 10.00 - 20.00 for this map. Other currencies such as EUR or USD are also very welcome.
With your contribution you honor and appreciate my work and you contribute to cover the running costs of the website and to enable future updates of the map.
Thank you very much for your generosity and appreciation.
Where can you find the most beautiful hikes in Denmark?
Denmark is known for its flat landscape and beautiful nature that is perfect for hiking. Here are some of the most beautiful hikes in Denmark:
- Mols Bjerge National Park: This national park on the Djursland peninsula offers a variety of hiking trails that lead through a stunning landscape of hills, lakes and forests. The Skywalk Mols Bjerge offers spectacular views of the area.
- The Himmelbjerg: At 147 meters, the Himmelbjerg is the highest mountain in Denmark. There are many hiking trails through the surrounding forest and to the top of the mountain which offers beautiful views of the countryside.
- The Mariager Fjord: The Mariager Fjord is the longest fjord in Denmark and offers many hiking trails along the water and through the surrounding hills and forests.
- Kongernes Nordsjælland National Park: This national park offers many marked hiking trails through a stunning landscape of forests, lakes and hills. The Kyststien hiking trail offers spectacular views of the coast.
- The Rold Skov: The Rold Skov is Denmark's largest forest and offers many hiking trails through a beautiful landscape with hills, valleys and lakes. The Rebild Bakker Trail is particularly popular and offers spectacular views of the area.
These hikes are just some of the many options for hiking in Denmark. There are many more beautiful places and routes to explore.
Where can you find the most beautiful cycling routes in Denmark?
Denmark is a bike-friendly country with many scenic bike routes. Here are some of the most beautiful cycling routes in Denmark:
- Baltic Sea Route (Ostkystruten): This route stretches 820km along the Baltic Sea coast from the German border to Skagen and offers stunning views of the coast and surrounding countryside. The route passes through picturesque towns and villages and offers numerous accommodation options.
- Grib Skov and Jægersborg Dyrehave: This route leads through Grib Skov, Denmark's second largest forest, and Jægersborg Dyrehave, a royal park with rich wildlife. The route is about 30 km long and offers beautiful scenery and plenty of opportunities for hiking and picnicking.
- Røsnæs Route: This route follows the scenic coast of the Røsnæs peninsula and offers spectacular views of the sea and the surrounding countryside. The route is about 35 km long and passes through picturesque villages and small ports.
- Funen Alps (Fynske Alper): This route runs through the picturesque hills and valleys of the Funen Alps on the island of Funen. The route is around 60 km long and offers breathtaking views of the countryside and the surrounding islands.
- Limfjordsroute (Limfjordsruten): This route goes along the Limfjord, Denmark's largest fjord, and offers spectacular views of the water and the surrounding landscape. The route is about 610 km long and passes through picturesque towns and villages.
These routes are just some of the many opportunities for cycling in Denmark. There are many more beautiful places and routes to explore.